Flying into our adventure nearly at Phuket...29/8/2010
I cannot believe it... We are on our final leg of our long trip from Home to our Yacht Micah-which is patiently (or impatiently:) ) waiting for us to arrive... It has been an incredible journey for Us from the conception of this "courageous" idea of ours, to this very point... Our house has been rented out for a year...the children have been taken out of their good schools...our bags are packed...our boat has spent months being sailed over from Durban to Phuket with a few hiccups on the way. Quick Thought: No Jabu to wash our clothes! Fears: What if we get sent back before we even get to our boat? I have always been extremely respectful of the ocean. I love to admire it from a distance and through the lens of the camera-capturing its awesome beauty from a safe distance:) And now...I am looking down at the vast ocean miles and miles of it...from our plane as we finally come to the last leg of our flight from Durban-Jhb-Singapore-Puket. The contours of the coast...

Comments